Friday, June 17, 2011

Chipotle Sour Cream Disaster

So as I've said previously I'm cruising along doing the 4 hour body diet.  Lately, the weight loss has slowed, but this week was looking promising as I've lost an additional pound for a total of 58.  So I'm thinking maybe I can push to 59 or 60 by my official weigh-in day, which is tomorrow.

Part of my 4 hour plan is to eat Chipotle.  I eat there a lot; probably 4 times a week.  Today their cash register was down, so it was a super long wait.  After 20 minutes, they prepare my bowl, which is always free of carbs (or at least it is slow carb) and dairy: black beans, fajita, chicken, salsas, lettuce, and guacamole.  Well today they didn't hear me or didn't listen and slopped a heaping spoonful of sour cream on my bowl.  Yikes!  I was about to start munching on my forearm (meaning I was hungry), so I said "screw it" and just let it go. 


Now I'm hoping that the sour cream won't derail my efforts for one or two more lbs by tomorrow.  I'm still on pace for 10 lbs a month since January, which is good, but it seems that lately the losses have been more hard fought.  I know the lighter I get, the more difficult it likely will become.  However, my miles are ramping up, too, so I'm hoping that will off set this.  I am burning well over 1,000 calories on my long runs (next up: 7 miles for tomorrow). 

So I'm saying my prayers (I'm sure the Lord has more pressing issues to deal with, though) that the sour cream won't make a big difference and tomorrow's weigh in will be a notable one.  If not, this will forever be known as the Chipotle Sour Cream Disaster.   Perhaps I'm over-dramatizing things a bit, but that is how my mind now works (scary, isn't it?).

Enjoy your progress!  Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment